The Phantom II spread spectrum modem by CalAmp delivers secure, faster wireless connectivity. Made for the unique needs of multiple utility applications, Phantom II is operational in the license-free 902-928 ISM band. Operating as a master, remote or repeater in a single unit, the Phantom II supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and peer-to-peer communications. This modem also allows users to interface via local console, telnet and a web browser with network management capability with SNMP V1, V2 and V3.
Typical uses include Ethernet bridging, SCADA networks, and other industrial automation or data collection applications. Phantom-II can provide connectivity between an Ethernet or serial base station and multiple remote devices, or it can function as a high-speed, transparent bridge between two Ethernet networks.
This modem also features an adjustable 7-30 VDC input power and 100mW to 1W transmit power. Recognizing how important security is to utility operations, Phantom II includes RADIUS authentication and WEP/WPA and advanced AES encryption.
Air Superiority Advantage!
- Low Power Consumption
- Up to 1.2 Mbps Wireless Link Rate
- Master, Remote, Repeater operation in a single unit
- 7-30 VDC Input Power
- 2 Serial Com Ports, 1 USB Port, and 1 Ethernet Port
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Repeater, Peer-to-Peer
- 100 mW - 1 W Adjustable Tx power
- Radius Server Support
- Full VLAN Support (for separate management and Data networking)
- User interface through local console, telnet, and web browser
- Network management capability with SNMP V1, V2, V3
- Local and remote wireless firmware upgrading through FTP
- Quality of Service (QoS) Available for IP Protocols and Ports